Introducing Bondi Sands – Australia’s leading tan. Choose from a range of colours to suit your skin.
Treatment Cost: £26
In a rush? Try Bondi Sands express tan.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my tan last?
- Our tans usually last 5-10 days. Moisturising will help make it last longer.
Is there anything I should do before arriving for my tan?
- Shave or wax the day before coming for your tan.
- It’s best to have a make up free face to allow for an even tan
- Exfoliate and moisturise the day before but not on the day as it can affect the results
- And lastly if you look really dark don’t panic! This is what’s called a ‘guide colour’ and doesn’t represent the colour underneath – resist the urge to shower for at least eight hours.
What should I wear?
- Whatever you feel comfrotable in. Some women go topless with disposable underwear that we provide, some come in a bikini or some even go nude – it is entirely up to you. Anything you wear during the tanning should be dark as the tan is likely to stain lighter clothing
- After your treatment you should wear loose dark clothing, avoiding anything tight as it can make rub marks. Avoid socks and tight shoes too, it’s best to wear flip flops!
What about showering and working out?
- You should wait a minimum of eight hours before showering. However for the best results it’s best to wait until the next day. Likewise you are advised to wait 24 hours before exercising.