• Swedish massage is based on the Western concepts of anatomy and physiology as opposed to the energy work and life force techniques that is common in Asian-style massage.
• It was first created back in 1812 in the University of Stockholm by a physiologist named Henri Peter Ling.
• Today it is the most well-known and popular type of massage therapy.
• Using long strokes of effleurage and deep manipulation, Swedish massage helps relieve muscle stress and tension relaxing you and your body.
• It is a full body massage that includes a face and scalp massage and the pressure is adatped to your preference – light, medium or firm.
Treatment Costs –
Deep Tissue Full Body Massage – £46.00
Full Body Massage with Reiki – £46.00
Full Body inc. Face and Scalp – 50 minutes -£40.00
Back of Legs, Back, Face and Scalp Massage – 40 minutes – £32.00
Stress Relief Back Massage – 25 minutes – £24.00