• Hopi Ear Candles are an old and natural therapy passed down through countless generations.
• It is believed that they were used by ancient Egyptians and the Greek upper class.
• The practise reached the modern world through the American Hopi Indians of North Arizona where the ear candles were used traditionally by Shaman healers.
• The candles of today are still based on the old traditional formula originating from the Hopi Indians.
• This treatment is designed to relieve problems of the ear such as ear wax, tinnitus and sinus problems.
• The ear candle creates a slight suction action, whilst a gentle vibration affects the ear drum having a massaging and soothing effect.
25 minutes – £28.00