* Appointments cannot be guaranteed without adequate notice.
* During busy periods it may take up to four weeks to find an appointment space so please be mindful and book in advance to avoid disappointment.
* 24 hours cancellation notice is needed for all individual treatments.
* 48 hours cancellation notice is needed for all packages or appointments of 1½ hours or over.
* Failure to cancel within the required period will incur a standing charge of £5 per 15 minutes.
* In case of emergencies please call us immediately.
* Cancellation Policy applies to ALL appointments at Tonic Day Spa all self-employed and visiting therapists
* Tonic Day Spa operates a full payment policy for the Christmas period at the time of booking.
* The Christmas period is defined as bookings between 10th December to 31st December.
* 48 hours cancellation is required during this period.
* Tonic Day Spa offers a high standard of care.
* In the unlikely event of a complaint then please put your complaint in writing or in an email addressed to the management.
* All gift vouchers must be redeemed on or before their expiry date.
* Gift vouchers are not refundable but can be used for alternative treatments of equivalent value or less.
* Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers.
* All Gift vouchers have an expiration date clearly printed on the back of the voucher. In the event of you not being able to visit before the expiration date then please contact the salon. All cases will be considered on an individual basis.
* If an appointment cannot be found before the expiration date and inadequate notice has been given, then the voucher will be void.
* This expiry date is set and once expired cannot be altered or redeemed.
* Standard Gift Vouchers expire after 12 months.
* Christmas or Special Offer Vouchers will vary. Please check your Voucher.
* It is the responsibility of the client to inform the salon at the time of booking any medical conditions or allergies.
* It is the responsibility of the client to ensure this information is kept up to date.
* Bookings made for several clients or several appointments will require a 50% deposit at time of booking.
* For groups 2 or more people full payment will be required one week prior to the appointment date.
* If you wish to cancel your booking then two weeks’ notice will be required or no refund will be given.
* If you are a new client and are booking several appointments you will be required to pay a 50% deposit or asked to make a pre-payment.
* If you wish to cancel your appointment notice is required.
* Please see cancellation policy for further information.
* Special Offers are Valid for ‘This Month Only’ and may not be taken into the following month.
* Gift vouchers may not be purchased for a special offer unless otherwise stated.
* Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed against special offers.
* Special offers do not include visiting therapists unless otherwise stated
* Special offers are available one per client, unless otherwise stated.
* All therapists are self-employed and carry their own professional insurance.
* All therapists are professionally certified and trained for the treatments they provide
The content of the page is not all encompassing and is subject to change without notice.
* Updated July 2015